Friday, November 30, 2012
Technically I promised to blog next monday, but need to change things up. Boredom is killing me. Fitness boredom and nutrition boredom. Time to set new goals--always staying flexible.
I'm starting 28 day bootcamp today. Day 1. That will help. I'll look at the team, too, since community involvement has been helpful to me in the past.
Nutrition is another stumble for me. Actually a bigger stumble than Fitness. I've been craving sugar like crazy (and eating it out of control!). Maybe holiday emotions, don't really know for sure. I hope my new plan will help. New goals:
1. Eat more beans. This has helped me in the past. I'd like to eat at least a serving (or two!) of beans at lunch.
2. Dinner: I'd like to make a large batch of a new vegetable dinner 2x per week and then alternate them with a meat dinner 1x per week.
3. I'm happy with my breakfast right now, but if I'm unable to keep with the other two goals I may have to change breakfast as well. I'll see how it goes.
4. Eat more beets because it has helped with sugar cravings in the past. Not sure how I want to incorporate this yet. Maybe evey other day.
5. Continue to do relaxation exercixses 1x per day. This has helped in the past, too. I may switch to another program, don't know for sure yet. Will see how it goes.
Anyway. I hope this all helps.