Friday, November 30, 2012
My goals for this holiday season? Well.
1. Start running, going to the gym, Zumba. SOMETHING.
2. Get rid of this butt that is growing on my butt.
3. Tone up my abdomen. Get started on a good routine to diminish my pooch.
4. NO MORE SODA. ALL Paleo!
5. Pregnancy. I mean, I know I'm a chubster and most people wait until they aren't to try and have a baby but seriously? I think I'd rather get one more kid out then I can go all crazy and the working out without worrying about it. *
6. Get some stuff in my Etsy shop so I feel like I'm contributing to this family!
7. Smile more.
8. Drink more water.
9. Make my own greek yogurt and EAT IT. (Yogurt is wonderful, but often too pricey.)
10. Get a large portion of our house packed up for our move.
SO! #5, I was just diagnosed with PCOS and then told it'd be better to have a baby sooner then later, because of the shape my everything is in. So I did a round of drugs to get preggo, and I'm crossing my fingers, but I am still working on my body and sugar and stuff. I just know as soon as I'm done having kids I can get the help I need to get my thyroid and stuff in order. :)
#10? Eddie turns 2 in February then we get the royal boot from our one bedroom and into a new place. I can't wait. I feel so so stuck here!!!
Overall these aren't holiday goals. These are lifestyle changes I'll have to stick with and choices I have to make now. But I want to really focus on establishing a pattern. I want to keep training for the Mud Run this summer, so if I'm not pregnant I'll be ready because it's something I've always wanted to do.
The kid is chilling out, becoming a little more independent so hopefully I'll be on Spark more. I can't wait.