It's that time of month again, the last day. Time to come up with goals for December and see how I did on November goals.
1. Earn 3900 spark points for the month.
2. Have 1500 fitness minutes for November. Go to the pool at least 2x a week.
This goal was so not met. I didn't even get 250 minutes I don't think. Because of my computer being messed up I can't track my fitness minutes using spark people tracker.
3. Perfect attendance in sparking. This is very important to me. I want a streak for as long as I am on spark.
4. Lose 3 pounds in November. 2.4 close but no cigar.
What a terrible month. The only goals I met are sparking goals. I went to the pool once, November 4. What has happened to me? That is behind me, tomorrow is a new month.
I have put a lot of thought into this months goals. I have reevaluated my fitness minutes, basically starting over. I am not so worried about the carbs I am eating as I am eating lots of freggies and that is where the carbs are coming from. I have purchased a fitbit ultra and will join the fitbit challenge team. I am a little worried with synchronizing the fitbit with my computer because my brother hasn't gotten his butt over here yet to fix it.
1. I will have 621 fitness minutes. That is 20 minutes a day.
2. I am rewarding myself with $1.00 a day put in a jar for staying within my nutritional ranges. This $ will go for the trip to PA next December with my Mom.
3. I have started new streaks and goals and will reset them at the end of the year.
4. At least 3 days of the week will be below 1300 calories because of Christmas Eve. Christmas and my birthday.
5. I wil maintain the Christmas spirit and not let my sister and her DH get to me.
6. I will not gain any weight during December.
Have you set your goals for December? I guess the biggest goal is just to make it through December with my sanity in tact. It is a hard month emotionally. Let's do this. My computer is acting really funny right now, took me almost a hour to write this, so just in case, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope Santa or whatever holiday is very good to you and may all your hopes and dreams come true. Love you all.