SNACKS FOR THE WIN
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Here's my 2012 list of the best snacks that satisfy my sweet tooth, or calm me down when I have the munchies. Listed in no particular order of preference:
1) Atkins Advantage Coconut Almond Delight Bar = 200 calories.
This bar tastes soo good. Granted, it is not a heavy duty protein bar, but I love the smooth flavor of coconut. So good. Highly recommended.
2) Classic Zone Perfect Chocolate Almond Raising Bar = 210 calories. Yummy! You cannot go wrong with almonds.
3) Weight Watchers SNACK SIZE Ice Cream Sandwich = 80-90 calories. If you are craving something sweet, this is it!
4) So Delicious Ice Cream Sandwich MINIS = 90-100 calories. I totally agree: These are SO DELICIOUS!
5) Shake: 8 fl Oz of Unsweetened Almond Milk (Original) WITH 1 Scoop of Slim Fast Mix (I like vanilla, but you can get other flavor you like) = 150 calories. Very satisfying, nutritious, and it tastes good.
6) Fruits. Use your kitchen scale to measure and figure out the calories. Try any fruit you like.