Thursday, November 29, 2012
It's been a bumpy ride lately. The last few months I've been tracking and not-tracking, going to the gym regularly or not going at all, losing and gaining weight. My mood swings in all directions. And it doesn't feel good.
Yesterday I went to the gym for the first time in weeks. I've been tracking my food again since last Monday (yes, even my binge eating, although I'd rather not see how many calories that adds up!). Today I feel a little bit better. Still don't really know how to maintain being back on track. But I keep trying and fighting.
My assignment for today: write about WHY I want to lose weight. Here it is:
- I want to wear a sleeveless dress without worring about my arms being too fat.
- I want to feel fit and energetic, instead of tired and lethargic all the time.
- I want to sleep better and get rid of migraines.
- I want to feel good about my body.
- I want to have a healthy weight before I try to get pregnant somewhere in the future.