Happy Wednesday! I am in a pretty good mood today (although I have another dumb headache!)
I got a great idea from reading Snevil's blog - she has a chart showing how much weight she lost each month over the last year. I used this awesome idea to give myself my new Big Goal Weight Deadline! I lost about 42 pounds since January. I slacked off a lot from March to July. After I broke up with my ex in June, I focused on me a lot more in July! It seems to get harder and harder to lose.. but I am not giving up!
****Month vs Pounds Lost****
I am at 164lbs right now. November is not over yet, but I am going to guess I will be at 3-4 pounds lost for this month. If I continue to lose 3 pounds each month... I should be at 155 by the end of Feb!!! I may have to push really hard, but I might be able to do it!
I used the measuring tape in October & also a few days ago. I could be doing it wrong - but it seems to be ok for now at least!!
****Oct vs Nov****
****Accomplished November Goals****
- Did every weighin & team challenge the best I could!
- Used the measuring tape
- Bumped up my protein every day & in range most days this month!
- Did a 5K turkey trot on my own in 38:22
- Did not eat any french fries! Dec 1st will be 10 weeks with no fries!
- Lost 3 Pounds
- Became a Spark Motivator!!
- Went to a craft fair
- Spent time relaxing every day by myself
- Saved some money
- Stood up for myself & continued to stay positive
****My December Goals****
- Weigh 161 by December 31st
- Get at least two 5K training sessions in a week outside or on treadmill
- Watch Spark Videos or Zumba Videos or go to Zumba at least twice a week
- Continue using the measuring tape at least twice a month
- Don't eat tortilla chips for 4 weeks
- 5K on December 8th. Hopefully I get under 36 minutes
- Try 4 new Spark Recipes
- Create 3 Healthy Side Dishes/Desserts for Christmas dinner
- Stay committed to the Jingle Challenge once it starts
- Aim for 1,000 fitness minute trophy for December!
- Continue to do non-workout activities I enjoy even if I go alone(craft & pet fairs)
- Try to stay patient with my parents even when they are on the fritz!
- Don't get discouraged if I don't reach all of my goals!
- Be at healthy weight (155) by March 1, 2013!
- Be at 100 pounds lost & weigh 150pounds - no deadline
- Complete any 5K in 30 minutes - no deadline
I have a lot planned for the holidays - On Christmas day, I help my Mom cook everything. I also help clean the house before & after! I don't have much shopping left, but I will have a lot to do the weekend before Christmas. I am making home-made Hot Chocolate mix & dipped chocolate spoons to give to my family members. I usually bake cookies or muffins or give them Something instead of just a card. I like being creative =) I also have two Christmas Parties. I need to figure out something to bring to the one. The other is my work party. I am a little nervous about it, because I don't know a lot of political things. My work gets the Wall Street Journal every day, but I don't read any of it. I am not an accountant, and I don't follow the news too much. Hopefully it won't be too bad, but I am still nervous about it. Everyone is so nice, but there will be clients there who I don't know! I always get worked up over silly things sometimes!
Even though I have a lot to give, I can't forget about myself! I have changed so much for the better. I have lost 86 pounds so far, and I feel amazing! Thank you again to everyone who has supported me!