Today is the day!
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Today is finally the day that I will get some answers about my knee. I have a doctors appt this morning and hopefully some constructive answers.
This afternoon I have a meeting at a partner library in Fort Saskatchewan, so will be a long day for me.
Snow shoveling will be my exercise of the day. We have been told that the snow should start around 6 am this morning and continue for the next 2 days. I am so glad that I have the brace for my knee as I am thinking it's going to be coming in very handy.
Garry and Quin (and dog) are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Kindersley to attend his Mom's 80th birthday celebration. All of Garry's siblings are going to surprise her with a visit and to help her celebrate a milestone birthday. I'm trusting the good Lord to provide them with travel mercies there and back.
1. The day of answers has finally arrived. Good or bad I will be just relieved to have some answers. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
2. I am so pleased that Quin is able to take some time off work and go with Garry. It's such a long drive and especially on winter roads. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
3. Both Garry and I are blessed to have "On Star" hooked up in our vehicles. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
4. I have a nice warm and comfortable bed to sleep in at night. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
5. My girls are coming over this weekend. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
6. I am thrilled to be able to park in the garage this winter. No scraping of the windows! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
7. We are blessed with a neighbor that kindly has been using his snow blower to clean the side walk in front of our house, saving us having to shovel by hand. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8. Garry's job is still there. The new owners are making some sweeping changes, not all of them positive. On the plus side Garry's still has a job. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
9. I am blessed with a new day of life, another opportunity to be the best I can be. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
10. I am learning that although all things are not in my control, I can still move comfortably through life. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Have a great and wonderful day,