Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Today is the 100th Day of the 100 Day Challenge for the 100 Days to a Healthier You Team. I made it. Last time I stopped after about 60 days. So, I am excited to have completed the 100 Days! I think I will wait for the New Year to begin another 100 Day Challenge.
I was supposed to have had a Skype training session today, but my trainer was unable to do it. So, we will do it tomorrow. I did walk on the treadmill for an hour today. I have learned as long as I keep it at 1.5 mph, I can walk longer.
I cooked up the last pumpkin today. Tomorrow, I will cook another turkey.
Day 100 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 27) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [72/100]
-- Almost 75%
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[84/100]
60 min I was shy of this goal by 2 days.
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[100/100]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[94/100]
pretty happy about this too
5. High protein breakfast, [81/100]
6. Cut back on snacking.[74/100]
This was the hardest to obtain, but as time went on it became easier to do.