Tuesday, November 27, 2012
1. I appreciate myself, for trying, learning, striving daily. And for being willing to take some risks.
2. I appreciate my baby for going through a little bit of separation anxiety. Nothing makes a Mama feel more loved than hearing her baby say that she is her best friend. I love the extra hugs, kisses, snuggles, and "5 more minutes" before I leave for work.
3. I appreciate hubby for making coffee in the morning. And for the cute hairdos and outfits he puts together on our girl. He tries so hard, and it is so cute! Lopsided pigtails and all, I wouldn't change a thing.
4. Skinny 1 pump caramel lattes. Yum.
5. Online Christmas shopping... I got through about 1/2 my list yesterday!!
6. Friends who beleive in you. I shared a fairly "risky" dream with a friend today (over the above caramel latte)... I felt like I was a bit out on a limb. And she was so encouraging, supportive, loving and gentle with me. How amazing is that.
7. It is 3:17. The street lights are one. I will get to drive home by the light of the moon. And the christmas lights!
8. We lit our fire on sunday night... first fire in this fireplace. Wonderful.
9. I am so appreciative of my grandma (GG to my daughter). It is so amazing to spend time with her, hear her stories, go through photos. Tugs at my heart.