BLC Feast Thanksgiving Plan Blog Challenge
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Weekend Challenge 11/23- 11/26
The Silver Spies have invited us to join them for a BLC FEAST!
Forget Seconds - Fill your plate once at meals and snacks. (25pts per day)
Eat At The Table - Sit at a kitchen/dining table for each meal and snack. (25pts per day)
Activate Your Body - Each 20 minutes of intentional fitness. Up to 60 minutes each day. (25pts per 20 min)
Stop Holiday Gain - Blog your plan to stay on track through the holidays. (100pts one time)
Tickle Your Funny Bone - Share some holiday humor on your chat thread. (25pts per day)
My plan for staying on track for Thanksgiving was to follow the above challenge.
1. I filled my plate once and walked away.
2. I filled up on the veggie platter, and anything vegetable with no gravies or sauces.
3. I didn't have stuffing.
4. I got in several workouts. Even got the whole family out for a walk.
5. I allowed myself one dessert, and it HAD BETTER be GOOD. (it was)
6. Since I celebrated Thanksgiving 3 times, my plan was to allow myself only 1 day for the dessert.
Overall, I think it was a good Thanksgiving.