A list of my goals.
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
My SparkCoach activity today was to blog about my goals, to narrow them down to fit the SMART and positive criteria. So here we go.
1. I would like to lose 38 pounds by April 1st.
2. I would like to eat as many natural foods as possible every day.
3. I would like to meet as many nutritional ranges in the Nutrition Tracker as possible every day.
4. I would like to work out every day (unless I'm sick, like I am right now!) with a strength and a cardio routine
5. I would like to drink AT LEAST 8 cups of water every day (this is my hardest goal to achieve, oddly)
These are kind of vague but that's my program: to lose the weight, to eat as many natural foods as possible, to meet the nutrition ranges in the Tracker, workout in some way every day (cardio and strength), and to drink at least 8 cups of water. If I stick to that program, and I intend to, I'll be pretty happy.
I do have small goals, weight wise, in between now and 38 pounds. With the weight I am now, I have 14 pounds more to go before I get to the lowest weight I had with Sparkpeople the first time (2011). But I consider it a victory with each five pounds I lose.