Keeping tabs on my day seemed to help me stay on track yesterday, so I think I'll continue the trend! Today, I have a few goals I'd like to meet, and I think I'll break it down by category... (just to keep it organized, you know)
1. Do Insanity Day 17 (Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs) [DONE!]
2. Go to the gym for 45 minutes cardio (Elliptical intervals) [DONE, 35minutes]
1. Get AT LEAST 12 glasses of water (there's going to be a lot of sweat happening today, I can feel it) [DONE]
2. Track calories: Get at least 90grams protein, stay under 180grams carbs (30+g from fiber) [DONE]
3. Make a yummy salad... haven't been eating a lot of greens lately.. I'm thinking something with roasted red peppers, capers, red onions and feta over spinach/mixed baby lettuce... maybe throw some beans/tuna in there if I'm feeling really crazy (I'll take a picture if it turns out looking good)... this will also involve going to the grocery store to buy lettuce/spinach.
1. Make a nice dinner for my sweetie.. I was kinda mean to him this morning...
2. Mail all these letters I have hanging around... most importantly BSN application!
(I think this is why I was grumpy, cuz I still haven't gotten around to this...)
3. Go to the bank!
4. Finish lab reports for Chem! (They're due tomorrow.. eeek!)
5. Get to math class on time (leave the house by 1:15PM!)
I think that's enough for now. If I finish all of that, then I can throw in some more studying for chemistry and writing of my paper for Composition class. Oh, to up the ante! If I get everything done... we maybe, possibly just might be able to go to the movies tonight! That'll be the reward... which also means I should get some popcorn to make while I'm at the grocery store, just in case!
Hope everyone else is on track with their goals today!