Monday, November 26, 2012
I had a very productive day. I finally got around to getting the beds made from when the band was here. The sheets had been washed, but I just never got them on the beds last week. Then, I took down the fall decorations and put them away. I also cleaned out the fireplace of all the melted wax from the candles we put in there. Finally, I finished quilting my granddaughter's quilt (now I just need to bind it).
It was foggy and cold the morning, and cream of wheat sounded soooo good. So, that was what I had for breakfast instead of my normal eggs.
I did about 15 minutes of SP videos, then walked on the treadmill for 72 min (finished a book), then after daycare left, I went to the gym for a grueling cardio workout on the elliptical, stationary bike and step mill.
Day 99 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 26) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [71/99]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[82/99]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[99/99]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[93/99]
5. High protein breakfast, [80/99]
6. Cut back on snacking.[73/99]