Monday, November 26, 2012
1. I plan to focus on my weakness--SLEEP. I lose weight when I get enough rest. I slack off and eat too much when I don't.
2. Eat enough freggies--If I start my day with a green smoothie, the rest of the meals seem to fall into place.
3. Continue my three-day workout cycle--I seem to need more recovery than you younger gals. Here's what seems to be working for me these days: day 1 run, day 2 walk long and ST, day 3 rest.
4. Get back to drinking water. Stopped during the hurricane. Need to get back to it.
5. Participate fully in the interim challenge for accountability.
I am allowing myself two freebie days: Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve. I will avoid holiday party temptations by eating at home first and I intend to try to mix up my workouts at least once a week by taking a class or doing a dvd.