Sunday, November 25, 2012
Well, in answer to that question, I have to admit that this has probably been my worst year for tracking my food. I have had way too many "vacations" from that very task that I know is necessary for me to lose weight. So....
1. My first priority has got to be to track every bite that goes in my mouth. If that little bite is too much hassle to look up the nutrition for it, then it has to stay out of my mouth.
2. My exercise intensity has to be bumped up a notch. For most of 2012, I have exercise 5 days a week or more, but the intensity has not been there. So cardio has to includeexercise that gets my HR going stronger.
3. ST will be done 3 times a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each.
4. I will strive for 100% points in the challenges.
5. If/when a slip-up happens, I will get back on the wagon immediately.