Sunday, November 25, 2012
Today was our Church's Thanksgiving dinner. I cooked the turkey and the rest was potluck. I only took seconds on the green salad. The rest of of it I only took half portions. We had a church service after the meal.
This morning while the turkey was cooking I walked on the treadmill at home for a half hour then went to the gym and had a good hour workout.
Tonight I finished the main portion of my son-in-law's Christmas stocking. Now, I just have to cross stitch his name on, then sew it together.
Day 98 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 25) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [70/98]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[81/97]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[98/98]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[92/98]
5. High protein breakfast, [80/98]
6. Cut back on snacking.[72/98]