Sunday, November 25, 2012
1. When you have to do a shopping overhaul to buy smaller sizes, because your clothes are hanging on you
2. When your "skinny jeans" you've kept around for years, are LOOSE!
3. When people who don't see you everyday ask "what are you doing?"
4. When you can finally say you actually ARE the weight your Driver's License states!
5. When you realize you are thinner than your sister-in-law, who has always been thinner than you!
6. When you can borrow jeans from your 22 year old daughter
7. When you start getting "head-rushes", because your BP is getting lower
8. When the saleslady in a boutique redirects you to a size "small" because, "YOU ARE TINY".
9. When you have to take your wedding rings in to be resized, because you woke up to find that your diamond ring fell OFF in the night and was laying on the floor by your bed!!
10 When your bras are too baggy!
11. When it takes very little food to make you feel full- smaller stomach??
12. When you can see your clavicles
13 WHen the scale registers a number that falls in the HEALTHY BMI range!
I'd love it if anyone could ADD to this list! The biggest shockers were the rings falling off and needing to be resized and the comment from the saleslady. You realize that this is a person who didn't know the "fat you", and makes her statement about you being "tiny" as if you were born with that gift. If only she knew!
I hope next year this time to be able to blog about, "You know your weight loss is permanent when......"
Because it is KEEPING it off that is the bigger challenge now, for me!