Sunday, November 25, 2012
Well they are upon us and I need to make sure I focus on ME during this time period to be sure I don't gain and in fact continue to lose!!! So having said that, here is the plan that I think will work for me.
1. Focus on tracking my food whether good, bad, or ugly.
2. Keep moving. Increase my activity daily despite the weather!
3. Continue to increase my strength training to burn more calories.
4. Get enough sleep if at all possible. Hormones playing a big factor about now.
5. Make sure I get some 'me' time to de-stress and keep out of the kitchen.
6. Keep the holiday treats to a minimum. I am making some as gifts but they need to go upon completion and no nibbling.
7. Have a few outings so will plan ahead to make choices BEFOREhand and not waiver once they are done.
Overall, just treat each day as another and work on continued better choices and activitiy. I have done it before, I know what to do, and I will do it again.