Progress: week of 11/18-11/24
Sunday, November 25, 2012
Areas where I noticed progress:
- On Monday, wore a "new" pair of Calvin Klein 12s I found in my closet - they fit comfortably and my waist looked really small in them
- Mid-section is looking even flatter than before
- Generally feeling an increased level of fitness (some activities that used to be difficult being less difficult)
- This morning's weigh-in: down 1 pound despite more snack food and alcohol than normal due to the holidays. This was my last weigh-in for November, bringing my total loss for November at 3.8 pounds.
Areas I'd like to improve in:
- I didn't have a lot of control over not tracking everything ahead of time this week because of some relatives coming days earlier than expected, etc., but I do want to get back on track with advance tracking, because I do much better with meeting all my nutrition goals when I plan in advance (plus I know what the limit is)
- I have started doing the treadmill at the gym and it has been kicking my butt. I definitely want to get better at it.
- Continue working on more efficiently de-stressing from work