Saturday, November 24, 2012
This morning I could have slept in - but my body wouldn't let me. So, I was up early. I started to work on Christmas lists and I ended up getting Christmas presents online. I spent the whole day in my pajamas. It was a productive and relaxing day.
I did finally walk on the treadmill for about 15 min while supper was cooking.
Day 97 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 24) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [69/97]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[81/97]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[97/97]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[91/97]
5. High protein breakfast, [79/97]
6. Cut back on snacking.[71/97]