Saturday, November 24, 2012
If you have been reading my blogs you know I face many serious and at times crisis level challenges in my life.
I decided to post this blog as I know several of you really do care about me & I don't want you to worry or wonder about me.
I am gathering up tools for my success!
List Of Tools:
1. I have had 3 SP people reach out to me privately & offer their friendship, support & knowledge. All three of them have a different type of knowledge & experiences and when they are all added up - I am covered the whole ways around!!!!!! :)
2. I found a awesome list of ecourses on line that I can take (at least the ones I have chosen) and chose what price to pay for them! Any price from 1.00 to 100.00 But if I chose to pay 1.00 for the 100.00 course, I still get the same 100.00 course. How awesome is that :)
3. The first course I signed up for is a 14 lesson course about - Combating Emotional Vampires - I paid 10.00 Many of these courses are ran by Drs. (hope posting the link here is okay. oh & they take paypal)
I seen the title of Combating Emotional Vampires and I was like "YES That Is ME".
4. I am going to get back to posting on my SP boards/teams. It is so easy to forget about other people when you are feeling overwhelmed. However I also think it is good to think about others at times like this to help me avoid the "poor me" syndrome ;)
5. Get focused again on my weight loss & getting healthier. Doing this will help remind me of my own self value.
6. Last but not least in ANY way are the SP members who post their support and/or let me know they are praying/thinking about/for me.
It sure is nice as I go through all this to be able to stop & say to myself "I am no longer alone in this battle".
I will continue to build my tool box of success & will keep you updated.
I can not fully express how grateful I am to each of you who have reached out to me