Saturday, November 24, 2012
My goal is to list at least three blessings every day.
Here are today's blessings:
1. I cleaned and decluttered part of the basement yesterday.
2. My children are helping to set up Christmas decorations.
3. My 14 year old son is happy and content with what he has. He doesn't want much for Christmas. DD's list is longer, but still not too long. As DS said, "I have what I need, I have most of what I want."
4. The sun is out and shining today. Life is good. It is very good.
5. Family, friends, and faith.
Feel free to list your own blessings. Have a great day.