Saturday, November 24, 2012
My plan to stop Holiday gain is simple! I need to follow Sparks to the letter. I know that I lose weight when I -
* track my food and stay at the low end of my range
* exercise every day - minimum of 20 minutes
* plan my meals for the week (and stick to it!)
* post on the threads for support and encourgement
* participate in challenges
* do my ST at least three times a week
When I follow the program, I get results! I do recognize that the most important part is tracking and staying at the low end of my range. I need to focus on that. I've not been doing very well lately and I realize that it's because I've let tracking slide! I need to plan ahead so that I can have healthy snacks at night when the "hungries" hit me. If it's planned, then I know that I'll stay in range. Calories IN - Calories OUT.
With all the temptations of the Holidays ready to trip me up, I need to be prepared. With this blog, I'm setting my plan in motion! I know that I can do it again because I've done it before.