Thursday, November 22, 2012
I had a great Thanksgiving. I got up early, got the rolls set out to rise. Then I went to the gym and did an hour cardio workout. When I got home I had a light high protein breakfast. Then we got ready and went to my sister's for dinner. We had previously decided to have a light Thanksgiving dinner.
Turkey & gravy
Twice Baked Potato
I didn't have seconds and it was nice to get home up from the table satisfied and not overly stuffed! I stayed within my calorie range for the day.
Day 95 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 22) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [67/95]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[79/95]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[95/95]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[89/95]
5. High protein breakfast, [79/95]
6. Cut back on snacking.[69/95]