Tough Cardio Workout
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Tuesday, the band left after lunch. I spent the afternoon cleaning up and washing sheets. I also got some time in on the treadmill. Then in the evening I went to the gym and did a tough cardio workout from my trainer. She has upped the levels on the machines. The hardest one was the step machine. The longest I have ever done was 4 min. She upped it to 10 min and a higher level. It was tough, but I did it.
Today, I did laundry. I also cooked up a pumpkin. I did another cardio workout at the gym.
Day 93-94 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 20-21) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [66/94]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[78/94]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[94/94]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[88/94]
5. High protein breakfast, [78/94]
6. Cut back on snacking.[68/94]