Wednesday, November 21, 2012
I am a HUGE fan of Jonathan Roche!! His podcasts are fantastic, his motivation is to the roof and his enthusiasm is contagious!!
These are his suggestions I have put into my PLAN for tomorrow!! I'm already in Healthy Me mode...so this is a great springboard into Thursday.
"Here are my 5 Tips to Thanksgiving Success:
1) Do a solid workout in the morning prior to hosting
or going to a holiday gathering
2) Eat a healthy snack 30-60 minutes prior to the
3) Drink plenty of water all day and during the cookout
4) Fill at least 1/2 of your plate with salad or healthy
5) Put your "Everything in Moderation" hat on
You can eat fun things in moderation, have fun
celebrating Thanksgiving and not beat yourself
up Friday for hindering your fitness and weight
Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving!"
To each of you amazing folks reading... enjoy your holiday no matter what it is and where you are. I'm thankful for each of you!!
(to find out more about Jonathan Roche.. here's a link: www.noexcusesworkouts.co