Monday, November 19, 2012
Over the last few weeks I have felt myself fall out of my health/wellness groove. I used to workout almost everyday, but now I find myself using every excuse under the sun (or moon) to avoid it.
1) It's dark outside and riding my bike is more dangerous
2) I won't get home in time to make dinner and my husband will have to do it .. again.
3) My acupuncture appointments take up the hour I would have spent at the gym
4) My back hurts
5) I have a head ache
6) It's raining
And as the Holidays are coming faster than I can write my to-do list, it has gotten worse. I now blame my lack of wanting to work out on my friends!
1) We're spending Thanksgiving away from home and I lose my weekend, I have to do all my to-do list stuff NOW - I can't work out!
2) I want to hang out with my girlfriends so I can't work out tonight
3) I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow so I can't work out then
4) Going away for the long weekend - can't work out when I'm not home (right?!)
5) I have to finish shopping etc. I don't have time to go to the gym.
It's not even about the food that I will have to say no to this month, its about the time I just don't have!
No wonder people gain weight during the holidays!