Monday, November 19, 2012
So continuing my previous theme...
9) I am thankful that I have insurance, so I can keep up with maintenance care for my family.
10) I am thankful that I have the opportunity to provide assistance to those who are alone and need care.
11) I am thankful that cell phones were invented, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't get in touch with my daughter at any time I wanted.
12) I am thankful for my dad because he's the one person that I've never had any doubts about & he's never doubted me.
13) I am thankful for my mom, though she's not always been a positive influence or the best parent, even the trials have created what are now some of the best parts of my personality.
14) I am thankful for my brothers, sisters, and cousins, we've all fought & played together and we all love each other anyway.
15) I am thankful for iHeart Radio!
16) I am thankful that I have a sense of humor, it's the thing that's saved me from time to time.
17) I am thankful that I live in what is still one of the greatest countries on God's green earth.
18) I am thankful for the kindness shown by random strangers, sometimes when I least expect it.
Now, onto motivation. I have got to stay on track! I am trying to get more organized and simpler at home, so that I can shed the stress of always running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and not feeling like I get anything done right.
I have been working through the 5k Your Way - Walking, which is supposed to be a 5 week program. I am now in calendar week 6, I think, but week 2 of actual participation. I've not given up, which is progress for me. I will complete this program if it's the last thing I do!