What can I say.... it's Sunday and I'm watchin football all day.... but I also have done all the laundry today, so I got some exercise. I could be upset with myself, but I've decided that Sunday's are my day off from working out and that's ok!
Yesterday, we had a wonderful time spending the day with our 2 grand babies, Brenton who is 2 on the 23rd of this month and Jarren who will be 1 month old on the 23rd of this month. They are both absolute dolls!
I have my goals set for this week:
1) Eat within calorie range
2) drink minimum of 8 8 oz glasses of water per day
3) Monday 1 1/2 hours at the gym, and grocery shopping
4) Tuesday WatchDog day at my sons school-extra mileage for evacuation drill so close to 15 miles or more on my feet
5) Wednesday 1 1/2 hours in the gym, then cooking all afternoon
6) Thursday cooking all day and cleaning house
8) Saturday ministry
9) Sunday FOOTBALL!! my day off
10) stay off the scale except for wednesdays
11) eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies per day
Oh I forgot my non-scale victory (thank you honey). I have a charger for the implant in my back. It fits into a pocket on a belt kind of like a hernia belt. When I got it, it didn't fit me, so I had to order an extension for it. I don't know what possessed me to try it, but I did. I took off the extension and tried to put the belt on.......IT FIT!!!!!! I was so excited I almost peed my pants lol.
That's my plan for the week. Make it a Sparkerific week!!