Sunday, November 18, 2012
Got busy the past few days but did well mostly in terms of styaing on track and watching things.
1. 150 Min. exercise - 141/150 done
2. Stay within calorie target 4/6 days - 1/6 days
3. Walk/run 10 miles - 7.4/10
4. Limit coffee to 2/6 days - 2/6
5. Complete packing of china cabinet
So I didn't meet all last week's goals, but did pretty well to stick with things. It was helpful for me to make daily goals but I am not sure I will have time to blog/report every day. I was down 2.5 pounds from last Monday so I will take it. Now to keep that scale moving downwards!
Here are this week's goals:
1. Min. exercise 150 minutes.
2. Limit coffee to twice.
3. Accurately track 4/7 days and stay within calorie target those days.
4. Get more packing done.
5. Call friend I haven't connected with in awhile....