What I have Learned from my Husband
Saturday, November 17, 2012
1. Greek yogurt is wonderful. The solution to any end of the day remaining hunger pains.
2. Vegetables can taste better than I thought.
3. Opening myself up to new foods and trying new things has lead to the discovery of new favourites.
4. Vegetables are the key. Fall off the wagon? Vegetables. Decided to splurge? Vegetables. Still hungry? Vegetables. Craving something sweet? Fruit.
5. Salt is the devil. Drown it if you can't avoid it.
6. Sleep is essential. Sleep makes you happy, healthy and wise. Not to mention a bad night's sleep can add about a pound to the scale. Every time.
7. You don't have to be hungry to loose weight, you just have to eat food that is good for you.
8. Hungry is often thirsty, drink first, eat second.
9. Active is sexy, at any size.
10. Loosing weight takes a long time, it has to become habit.
11. Obsession is a useful tool in the beginning. Because unabashedly obsessed - use that enthusiasm that you have at the beginning.
12. Don't worry about moderation, it has a way of seeping in on its own.