Thursday, November 15, 2012
One setback after another trying to get my granddaugter's quilt done. First, sewing machine needed to be tuned (lost one week), next stitching too tight & tore a hole in top and back (a week to get fixed), now after quilting half of the quilt, the laser pointer holder broke.
It won't be done by Saturday when she will be here.
BUT I didn't let it set me back on my diet and exercise! I walked on the treadmill this afternoon, then went to the gym tonight for a strength workout. I stayed within my calorie range too.
Day 88 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 15) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [61/88]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[73/88]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[88/88]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[82/88]
5. High protein breakfast, [72/88]
6. Cut back on snacking.[62/88]