Biggest Loser Challenge Reflection
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
This is the last week of the Biggest Loser Challenge and I wanted to blog about how this challenge reflected on my life. I set some goals for the ten weeks and these were the goals that I set:
1. Log in food and water daily and stay within calorie range.
2. Participate in team challenges
3. Excercise 60 minutes 5 days a week
4. Make sure I get 6-7 hours of sleep each night.
5. Incorporate strength training into my weekly workout routine.
6. I also wanted to lose 10 pounds;
I was able to accomplish some of these goals but not all. I focused on logging in my food water throughout the entire challenge and staying within the proper calorie range . I incorporated strength training into my workout routine and was able to accomplish the workout goal of 60 minutes most days. I did good with the 6-7 hours of sleep throughout most of the challenge but some nights I stayed up too late. I accomplished losing the 10 pounds I wanted plus a little more so that's a good thing. I stayed focused throughout this challenge and I am very proud of myself. I am looking forward to Winter Challenge.