Wednesday, November 14, 2012
I had my 2nd Skype training session today. It was crazy again. It took a little bit to get Skype going. I had to restart my computer twice before it came up. Then half way through it dropped the call on my trainer's side. But we did get all the way through the session. It is amazing how much she can get me sweating in just a 30 min session.
I have fixed the quilt top and back and have started to load the quilt on the frame. I really want to have it done by Saturday when my granddaughter will be here.
I went to the gym tonight and did a good cardio workout.
Day 87 of the 100 Day Challenge (Nov 14) -
My goals are:
1. Daily blog how I am doing [60/87]
2. Exercise for at least 30 min a day 6x a week and work up to 120 min a day.[72/87]
3. Drink 8-10 glasses a day.[87/87]
4. Daily tract food and exercise.[81/87]
5. High protein breakfast, [71/87]
6. Cut back on snacking.[61/87]