Wednesday, November 14, 2012
A&I WK3 (Magnificent Mums) My Favorite Thanksgiving Memory
My blog for one of my team this week is my favorite thanksgiving memory. Well that would be when I was a kids and all off my family including my dad was around the table. I lose three of my grandparents and my dad when I was a kid. So my memory gt back to thanksgiving when we were all around the table eating everything and then we would go out and play football. Football is something does this day my family does every thanksgiving e ven today. ell that my memory.
I also for some reason remember the turkey songs they thought us when we were kids it went gobble gobble dont why I remember but every once in a while it float in brain. lol
A geek's list of thanks
1. Be thankful you haven't been spammed!
2. Be thankful your computer isn't down!
3. Be thankful your favorite forum isn't down!
4. Be thankful you don't have The Good Times virus!
5. Be thankful your server isn't down!
6. Be thankful for a vast selection of Web sites to browse!
7. Be thankful no one knows who you really are!
8. Be thankful someone sent you a cyber sundae, and you didn't gain a pound!
9. Be thankful your 28 year old cyberfriend really isn't 72!
10. Be thankful for a fast Internet connection
11. Be thankful no one sent you a cyber voo-doo doll!
The blonde Thanksgiving dinner
It was the first time the blonde was eating Thanksgiving dinner without her family. Trying to re-enact the tradition, she prepared a dinner for herself alone. The next day, her mother called to see how everything went.
"Oh, mother, I made myself a lovely dinner, but I had so much trouble trying to eat the turkey!" said the daughter.
"Did it not taste good?" her mother asked.
"I don't know," the blonde said. "It wouldn't sit still!"
The football-playing turkey
The pro football team had just finished their daily practice session when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout.
Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caught pass after pass and ran right through the defensive line. When the turkey returned to the sidelines, the coach shouted, "You're terrific!!! Sign up for the season, and I'll see to it that you get a huge bonus."
"Forget the bonus," the turkey said, "All I want to know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?"