65lbs Gone in 10 Weeks. 1.5lbs of half way point.. 133 total target
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Pleased to say im only 1.5lbs from my half way point (66.5lbs) of overall target goal weight of 133lbs..
It has taken 10 weeks of healthy intake of food (1500 cals per day)
* Eating Fresh food no manufactured rubbish
* Eating lots of Veg
* Drinking 10-12 glasses of water per day
* Main food supply is Beef or Chicken Stir Fry's
* Key to success if loving food again, just making sure its healthy or small portion if not the best choice and rare.
Regarding Exercise, its easier to check tracker but basics are
*Swim 4-6 times a week averaging 1.5 miles. (In morning before work)
* Gym 3-4 hours 4-7 times a week.
* Averaging 22 - 26 hours per week exercise
* Averaging over 20000 calories burnt off.
I am loving life at the minute and am so positive regarding my lifetime commitment to myself. Healthy eating as there is no excuse for not living healthily (talking about myself). I do have virtually no thyroid so on high dosage of levothroxine to try sort out this side of things.
I think the key to success is 1st finding this wonderful site, 2nd the wonderful people who care and share which intern motivates each other. 3rd being in the right frame of mind to really be ready to commit and make a change (If you are not 95% in the right frame of mind you will fail in my opinion)