Wednesday, November 14, 2012
12 – Bullet your whole day.
- Got up and had french toast for breakfast (made by hubby)
- Poked around on the computer (email, facebook, sparkpeople)
- Went to in-laws house and did a load of laundry
- Watched “Top Gear” episodes on TV and made a brief stop to McDonalds for lunch in between the washer and dryer
- Chatted with in-laws when they came home and watched a recorded show about depression
- Went to IHOP with in-laws for dinner
- Went home and browsed internet until bed
Yep, I live such an exciting life!
13 – Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
Well, I’ll be taking a trip home next week to visit with family, but let’s talk about someplace new … England (with Scotland and Ireland thrown in). Who wouldn’t want to visit that area with their rich history and culture? I’ve seen pictures from family who have been over there and I must say I am extremely jealous. Hubby makes comments about not liking how the American government is doing and such and that is one of the places we throw out there as wanting to move to. Honestly, if I wasn’t living in the states, that would be the next spot on my list to move to. Plus, you’re just a hop, skip, and a jump to the rest of Europe which would also be amazing to visit, from Amsterdam to Italy, Germany to France, Spain to Russia. Yeah, let’s just say Europe.