You wanted to see them all in one place, right?
From "The Skinny Rules" by Bob Harper
1) Drink a large glass of water before every meal no excuses!
2) Dont drink your calories
3) Eat protein at every meal or stay hungry and grouchy
4) Slash your intake of refined flours and grains
5) Eat 30 to 50 grams of fiber a day
6) Eat apples and berries every single day. Every. Single. Day!
7) No carbs after lunch
8) Learn to read food labels so you know what you are eating
9) Stop guessing about portion size and get it right for good
10) No more added sweeteners, including artificial ones
11) Get rid of those white potatoes
12) Make one day a week meatless
13) Get rid of fast foods and fried foods
14) Eat a real breakfast
15) Make your own food and eat at least ten meals a week at home
16) Banish high-salt foods
17) Eat your vegetables just do it
18) Go to bed hungry
19) Sleep right
20) Plan one splurge meal a week
Harper concludes the book with a section entitled "The Skinny Way" which gives tips, additional details on carrying out some of the rules, a menu selection for the first 30 days, and recipes.
I found this an excellent book - one I would consider purchasing. My biggest takeaways that I am going to be working on as I am able are increased protein, increased fiber via more veggies, front loading my carbs early in the day, and going to bed hungry.