Success journal after a difficult day
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Today hasn't been say so to turn the tide of negative thoughts I'm posting a success journal: here are some things I'm proud of today...
1. I didn't give up on working out. I was interrupted halfway thru the first attempt and instead of throwing in the towel I did another workout when dh came home. This time I finished it!
2. I tracked all my food
3. I praised my kids good points
4. I talked with my son about an issue we'd had earlier
5. I managed to make a healthy dinner even though I felt exhausted and despondent
6. I made some budget-friendly , healthy, yummy choices when grocery shopping
7. I took the time to write a success list!
8. I knit some of my cardi!
9. I came prepared with great activities for my kids while waiting a long time for an appointment.
10. I made time to spend with my hubby
11. I bought some great quality snow boots for the kids for a bargain price AHEAD of the snow season!
12. I did some unpleasant and overdue paperwork.
13. I did my best to take a break
14. I drank loads of water
Well, I'm proud of me for being so persistent today!
Tomorrow I hope I won't repeat today's mistakes and plan to have a lot of successes!
Bring on tomorrow - I can take it!