Tuesday, November 13, 2012
List the reasons why you want to cut back:
- Because I am following a low carb diet
- I want to better manage my diabetes
- To avoid getting thrush regularly from uncontrolled glucose levels
- To not have spikes that make me feel energized for a moment before crashing. I get so tired that I have to sleep during the day or get headaches from the crash.
- So that I am able to stay energized during study.
- To be a good example for a loved one who has just been told he is pre-diabetic.
- To be able to think clearly, and communicate more effectively.
- To stop or at best minimize sugar cravings for good because with excess sugar comes diabetes problems & weight problems. Both I desperately want to work on.