10 – Discuss your first love and first kiss.
Hmm, I would put this in two different categories, cause it would involve different people. *No names, just initials will be used in the telling of these memories.
First Kiss – This was my junior year of high school. The boy (D) I met my freshman year, but we didn’t go out until I was a junior (he was two years behind in school so was only a freshman, but we were only a year behind in age as he was held back a year in school). We were both part of the marine biology club and swim team. The marine biology club had an annual trip they took to a marine institute. It was a Thurs – Sun trip and it took place en route to the marine institute via passenger vans (we lived near Monterey Bay and the institute was on Catalina Island). I laid my head in the lap of D to try to sleep as we were traveling and he stroked my head and leaned down to kiss me.
First love – Hmm, this is hard. I’d say my first big crush was actually the brother of my first kiss (J). I met during our freshman year (we were in the same grade). We never went out, but he did say he would take me to senior prom. Too bad I moved in between my junior and senior year. Crush #2 was someone I met at a scout camp we both worked at in between my sophomore and junior year of college. A and I lived in different states and I went to visit with him and his family during Thanksgiving break my junior year, much to the dislike of my family. He is the first one I talked about the idea of marriage. Crush #3, P, was a “friend” I had during my junior and senior year of college (he graduated a semester earlier, so technically only a year and a half). I put friend in quotation marks, because its hard to define our relationship. I guess one way to put it would be friends with benefits. I knew nothing would come of the relationship, but it was fun to entertain thoughts.
Hmm, I guess if I were to answer the question honestly, besides entertaining thoughts, my first love and the one I most seriously thought about living my life with would be my husband. I have what I think to be typical girl thoughts, meaning that I look at every relationship as possibly being “the one”, every guy I go out with having that potential of being my husband, even on the first date. Because of this, I was defintely thinking marriage well before my husband did. He took longer to warm up to the idea. Story of our engagement later…
11 – Put your iPod on shuffle and write the first 20 songs that pop up.
Okay, changed this to 20 songs from 10 to get you a good feel of what kind of music I listen to. Chances are, you’ll hear me listen to a) a Disney movie or show soundtrack or an artist who got their start on Disney, b) a soundtrack to a movie/tv show/broadway play that I liked, c) a few country singers, d) something from the pop/pop rock category of music, e) instrumental (from a sountrack, but a few classical pieces as well), f) music that doesn’t seem to fit any other category and yet for some reason I like it.
1. Nothin’ On You by B.O.B (featuring Bruno Mars) – Album: Now That’s What I Call Music, Vol 34
2. Why Not by Hilary Duff – Album: The Lizzie McGuire Movie soundtrack
3. This is Our Song by Joe Jonas, Demi Lovato, Alyson Stoner & Nick Jonas – Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam soundtrack
4. Will and Elizabeth by Klaus Badelt – Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl soundtrack
5. Freak Out by Avril Lavigne – Album: Under My Skin
6. California Girls by Gretchen Wilson – Album: All Jacked Up
7. A Rumor in St. Petersburg by Jonathan Dokuchitz and Kelsey Grammer – Album: Anastasia soundtrack
8. Boots & Boys by Ke$ha – Album: Animal
9. No Place Like Us by The Cheetah Girls – Album: The Cheetah Girls: One World soundtrack
10. Don’t Touch (The Zoom Song) by Ashley Tisdale – Album: Headstrong
11. Simple Song by Miley Cyrus – Album: Breakout
12. Last Christmas by Cascada
13. Going Under by Evanescence – Album: Fallen
14. Hoedown Throwdown by Miley Cyrus – Album: Hannah Montana: The Movie soundtrack
15. Some Day My Prince Will Come by The Cheetah Girls – Album: Disneymania 6
16. Holding Out For A Hero by Frou Frou – Album: Shrek 2 soundtrack
17. Doctor Who XI by Murray Gold (featuring the BBC National Orchestra of Wales) – Album: Doctor Who, Series 5 soundtrack
18. Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney – Album: A Cinderella Story soundtrack
19. I Love Life by Melissa Lefton – Album: The Princess Diaries soundtrack
20. …Baby One More Time by Britney Spears – Album: …Baby One More Time