Sunday, November 11, 2012
I went to a baby shower for a friend yesterday, and the mum-to-be was given several homemade gift certificates. These were of the following form:
* Drop the baby at my place while you go out to dinner!
* Look after baby for 2 hours while you go out and do chores!
* Help you clean your house!
* Date night with me while daddy looks after baby!
* Overnight babysitting!
* Come over and do all your laundry!
* Homemade dinner for the family brought to your door!
I really liked this idea, and was thinking about how to extend it to other people and other situations. Some additional coupons could be:
* Fitness date with me
* Healthy meal cooked by me
* Coffee date on me
* Take the dog for a walk for you
* Help you clean your house
* Help you clean out your garage (or basement, or storage room)
* Mani/Pedi date or day-at-the-spa
* Clean your car
* Breakfast in bed
* Mow the Lawn / Rake the leaves / Shovel the driveway
Please feel free to add as many other ideas as you have about possibilities for such certificates and help add to my list!