My WUB (weekly update blog) FRIDAY November 10 :
( 3 possible points each goal) I really want to do better but lack of energy is keeping me back.
It has been 3 months since I started to eat lots of veggies and also see a naturopath. Maybe a sinus thing is lowering my energy. I am using the nose gel instead of the nose spray kit. Maybe I should go back to the nose spray kit. One nostril shows blood. Not good. And a plugged up ear on the same side.
1.Working toward 500 Fitness Minutes goal for the month of NOVEMBER. 1 1/2 points
Lack of energy kept me slacking off from water aerobics . I probably will hit 500 points for the month. Really I should be able to do well over 500. Really I have no excuse!
2. "Base 2 of 3 meals on veggies." 2 points
3. " No more than one cup of coffee per day. And drink minimum of 8 glasses of water and/or green tea per day." 1 1/2 point because of too much coffee this week
but I did have lots of green tea and water, too
4. "Limit SP time to 2 hours.
so "Me Time" is used for a hobby or seeing a friend or something active like taking a walk." 2 points used a timer
I like: photography, walking, chatting with a friend, out to the library or somewhere(not shopping!), etc.
5. Water aerobics at least 3 times per week---- 1 1/2 points!
6.WUB Weekly Update Blogs on these goals to keep me focused. 3 points!
- Weekly update is a good kick in the pants. It's so much better to take an inventory of my progress after a week versus months going by and me wondering "what happened?".
I am grateful for finding the WUB idea! Thanks. And I forgot who I got it from.
If you are that person--or know that person-- clue me in!
"WUBBING is like a box of chocolates............"