Sunday, November 11, 2012
Part 1 - 13/15
The Movie Quote Game Part 2
Official games Rules:
1. Keep track of your own points. 1 point per correct answer. Please check your answers by clicking on the link to my blog and post your points in the comments section: www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_pub
2. Post your Day 2 answers in a blog post & then stop by Azure's chat thread to let us know you're still playing.
3. -1,000,000 points if you cheat and use internet searches or peek at other people's answers.
Prize: Winner gets bragging rights & a sparkgoodie! (Must participate in all four parts to be eligible for a sparkgoodie.)
Can you name which movies these quotes are from?
1. "Houston, we have a problem." - Apollo 13
2. "We all go a little mad sometimes." - Psycho
3. " I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek. " - Sixteen Candles
4. "I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way." - Who Framed Roger Rabbit
5. "...I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?" - Meet the Parents
6. "Have fun storming the castle!" - The Princess Bride
7. "Stand up. Your father's passing." - To Kill a Mockingbird
8. "Do you enjoy...knives?" - Harold and Maude
9. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here. This is the War Room!" - Dr. Strangelove
10. "I gave her my heart and she gave me a pen." - Say Anything
11. "There are two types of people in this world: those who like Neil Diamond, and those who don't." - What About Bob
12. "It's not the years, honey. It's the mileage." - Raiders of the Lost Ark
13. "There's no crying in baseball!" - A League of Their Own
14. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." - Dirty Dancing
15. "Game over, man! Game over!" - Aliens