What I've accomplished.
Sunday, November 11, 2012
I'm feeling kind of down, so I'm making a list of what I've accomplished.
1. I've lost two pants sizes.
2. I've lost 6 pounds.
3. I'm eating better, paying attention to what I eat and when.
4. I'm learning to listen to my body when it's hungry.
5. I'm drinking more water, sometimes over the 8 recommended cups a day.
6. I evaluated what the problem was with making changes and I'm getting back on track.
7. I like myself, even when I'm mad at myself or disappointed with the choices I've made. (That's a huge deal for me, I'm not used to liking myself at all.)
8. I did a big chunk of writing today for NaNoWriMo.
9. I'm getting better at not spending money on things that aren't immediately necessary (unless it's ridiculously cheap, like a 45 cent pair of socks) unless I have the money.
10. I'm improving on talking when I'm upset instead of emotional eating.
11. I identified another emotional minefield and I'm making plans to deal with it rather than ignore it and let it fester.