Saturday, November 10, 2012
1. Lose 20lbs, 20 inches.
~ I'm currently 15.2lbs down and 4 inches down.
~ 4.8lbs and 16 inches to go in 1 week. Currently 276.2lbs.
~ One weeks to do this. How was this impossible to accomplish? :-/
~ This was a Friday weigh in. I'm waking up early tomorrow so if I'm not lighter, it's because I didn't get enough sleep, so I'll use Friday. I'm hoping tomorrow it's down further :-P
2. Run a 5k in under 43.5 minutes
3. Track my food and water every day
~ Goal! Still in text edit.
4. Continue my 10k training, push up training, sit up training, and squat training.
~ Monday is my last training day. Wednesday or Thursday is my mile, situps and pushups.
~ Hopefully I don't die.
5. Run a 10k in under 90 minutes!
~ November 17th!
6. Run a mile in 10 minutes
~ Still 11:02 minutes.
7. Read one Bible chapter a day (or 7 a week)
~ 7/7, I know, a sign of the end of times. :-P
8. Take update pics
~ Week 10
9. Make money
~ I went job hunting one day this week and it took me 2 hours to fill out an application to one store. No one else had them printed. So much for making a first impression because they only let you apply online these days. Not a single job for Graphic design is open in my state.
10. Encourage my team in some way each week.
I posted in the forum. I'm pretty sure a plaque hit this week.
Challenge 1: Make a healthier recipe this week.
I had a sandwich I used to eat with Turkey, Bacon, Chicken, Provolone, Cheddar, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and a little lettuce, and I would eat it with pasta. Yesterday I changed that sandwich up to 6 very thin turkey slices (1 serving), two slices of tomato, an avocado, lettuce, 1 slice of provolone, and garlic. 3 vegetables vs 1. 1 cheese vs 2 (which honestly probably equated to 4 servings back then), and 1 meat vs 3. No oil, even though olive oil is healthy, I feel the avocado replaced the oil.
Challenge 2: Find an attraction in the area thats fit.
I copied Sonia260 and went shopping. I didn't purchase anything, but I looked around took the stairs, walked up the escalators if that was the only option (but honestly I always do that, I hate waiting to get off them). I didn't find a men's 42 in Macy's, but maybe I can fit in a 40? :-O I'll look into that next week!
Challenge 3: Motivational Blogs.
I have a few Sparkfriends that have become members of that, and I've nominated others. I'd say I should make it a goal of mine, however it's out of my hands. :-P I think it's equally important to find inspiration from the people starting at the same time as you.
Challenge 4: Music
I listen to music when I run. I used to have it on all the time when I didn't have TV. My workout play list, I hate the question because I can't just copy/paste the text, I have to write it out. So time consuming. :-P
1. Train - Drive By
2. Fefe Dobson - Watch Me Move
3. Taio Cruz - Dynamite
4. Fefe Dobson - Give It Up
5. Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side
6. Foo Fighters - The Pretender
7. Kelly Clarkson - If I Can't Have You
8. AAR - Gives You Hell
9. Lifehouse - Halfway Gone
10. Maroon 5 - Through With You
11. Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl
12. Fefe Dobson - Take Me Away
13. The Living End - End of the World
14. The Veronicas - Untouched
15. Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
16. Gym Class Heroes - The Fighter (my Spark Page theme song)
17. Fefe Dobson - Kiss Me Fool
18. Kimbra - Settle Down
19. Fefe Dobson - Stupid Little Love Song
20. Finger Eleven - Paralyzer
Songs I'd listen to on my run if my Itunes music would be compatible with my Android:
1. Baby Bash - Cyclone
2. Ciara - Get Up
3. Justin Timberlake - Summer Love
4. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
5. Be Your Own Pet - Kelly Affair
6. Flo Rida - Get Low
7. Atmosphere - Tryin' to Find a Balance
8. Kelly Clarkson - Dirty Little Secret
9. Buck Cherry - Crazy B**** (probably my dirty little secret :-P)
10. All Time Low - Umbrella
Songs Imma buy when I get Itunes money this Christmas (I hope):
1. Lifehouse feat. Natasha Bedingfield - Raindrops
2. John Mayer - Bigger than My Body (My sig inspiration)
3. Coldplay - Paradise
4. Maroon 5 - One More Night
*these aren't moreso running songs, just beats to get lost in.
Part 2 I'm supposed to add some songs others post to mine, I haven't seen anyone's lists, so as of now I have 4 that I'm promising to add later. I still listen to them on Youtube for inspiration.
I'm in week 11 of my 10k training Running 6 minute intervals for 77 minutes is hard. I miss the days when I only had to run 4. Some of you are posting how 2 or 3 minutes seems so difficult. I understand your concern as I had it in the past (keep pushing, you'll get there!)... but I long for that now. The first interval I almost completed two track rotations from the running part only. I slowed down to 1.5 to 1.75 track rotations shortly after.
Today I did 5.3 miles in 77 minutes. That's a 14:30 pace, one of my slowest this training term, however it's faster than my fastest 5k training term.
Tomorrow I'm trying a new church... if I wake up in time. I still miss my college church. Irreplaceable.