While reading over my blog on beginning of fall season, I am making my checklist of what I did or not do for this.
5 things that have held me back in the past
1. Lack of interest: I always start off strong and then slowly drop off.
*I found myself in a bit of a slide on week 7. Picked it up slightly in week 9 and going to finish strong for last week.*
2. Lack of accountablity/excuses: somehow the saying *today is another day* fits too often.
* Did alot better this challenge,,,being in a couple more competative sites has helped me out for this.*
3. Late nite snacking. This is my worst 1!!!
* While definately not perfect because of inner team challenges I limited *grazing* to once a week 2 at the most!! When football is on, everyone enjoys munching as much as I do. Is a good thing CFL is almost done that leaves thursday, sunday and monday nite lol.*
4. Overeating when I eat out or getting takeout instead of cooking supper.
* This was the easiest 1 to complete*
5. Lack of motivation: Especially on weekends. After working all week is so easy to take the weekend off instead of sticking with program.
* Having the *buddy system* this challenge was the best part!! Dee was such an inspiration, always came to rescue for motivation and support.
While I never completed my 1000 minutes for a week,,,, I did get 912. who knew that it would be so hard!! Looking back,,,, I cannot remember enjoying the BLC as much as this 1.