Where'd she go?
Thursday, November 08, 2012
Thanksgiving is coming up, so it looks like I've got some gratitude to catch up on.
1. I'm thankful for my loving husband. He motivates and encourages me.
2. I am thankful for my 8 year old. She is extremely empathetic and has a strong moral compass
3. I am thankful for my 3 year old. She makes me laugh with her antics, especially when she says things that seem to come from left field.
4. I am thankful to live so close to my family and have all my siblings and parents within an hours drive.
5. I am thankful for my mom. She was my first champion, believing in my dreams.
6. I am thankful for my dad. He taught me to be frugal and understand the true value of money and saving.
7. I am thankful for my younger sister. She taught me valueable lessons when I helped raise her, and now is the most amazing and determinded young woman.
8. I am thankful for my older sister who has young children too. It's wonderful to discuss parenting with her. I'd move next door to her if our husbands jobs allowed it.
Hmm I was going to do one for each day, but it's possible that I'll need to make up a few extra days to fit even more blessings in.
My cup runnith over.