Since you are a wealth of knowledge and experience on healthy living and healthy weight loss. You are my first choice for advice.
Thank you for the previous ones. I am extremely grateful !!!
I have hit a plateau (no weight loss) for two weeks now.
Apparently it happens to everyone.
I panicked at first but now I am calm.
So I am reviewing my habits to try to break out of this plateau.
I understand that every "body" is different, every "need" is different and every "weight loss routine" is different.
I am 24 now
150 cm (very short)
62kg (start weight was 80 kg)
Activity : to lose weight two strength training + cardio per week and two hot yoga per week
Job : sitting at my desk 9 hours per day
Please correct me on the following if I am wrong and give me advice on the good ones:
- Stay hydrated (at least 1.5 l/day) I drink water, and teas (use stevia or honey)
- Eat around 1200 cals no less ! according to the doctor I burn around 1500 cals
- Eat protein, fat(little), carbs and fruits and vegs (I have a lot of fruit and veg per day)
- Move: two strength training + cardio per week and twice hot yoga per week and I walk to bus stations to and from work 20 mins /day
- I have whey protein every morning (almost) and after workouts (this is to prevent my muscles from breaking down.
That is the basics of what I do
What should I improve on?
Truthfully I am worried about too little calorie intake sometimes
Any comment will be tremendously appreciated as always.