Promise, Goals and Motivation Plan Weekly Declaration
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Well October was enough of an up and down month that I need to put more Positives on my side( translation all the help I can get) so I’m going back to my weekly Promise, Goals and Motivation Plan Declaration
So for my first week in November her it is…..
1. I promise myself to do at least 300 minutes of exercise this week.
2. I promise I am going to use my Spark site for more ideas for exercise.
3. This week I promise I’m going to get my 8 glasses of water in at least 5 days this week.
4. My first goal is to be two pounds down by Monday’s weigh-in
5. My second goal this week is to get most the leaves around the yard mowed up.
6. Third goal is to introduce two new foods to my meal plans
7. I’m sending out a challenge to Margie who is a hair breaths’ from her goal of 200 and myself for a total 60 pound weight loss to update our pictures with our new selves. We’ve come a along way together and we should be proud of it!
8. What change in yourself have you noticed this week? (For next week’s declaration)
9. Last weeks’ WAY TO GO moment that I am the most proud of is? (For next week’s declaration)
10. For following through with my declarations this week, my reward is going to be having my hair done….